Monday, September 13, 2010

Surrealists Games

The equiste corpse shall drink the new wine.


 A very rough concept of an illustration showing the process of a dead tree given new life and purpose

I had many images pass through my mind when thinking about this sentence:

-variations of a finely dressed skeleton/zombie with a wine glass
-road kill (particularly a white rabbit) bleeding from the mouth\
       (invision the rabbit laying on its side and a trail of blood "flows" between its mouth and a crushed red plastic cup.)
-vampire biting a victim
-a bloody wine glass,  filled with blood or wine.
       (For some reason i really wanted a black moor [type of goldfish] to be swimming in it. Probably for no other reason than the great admiration I have for my pet moor, Keefie.)
-lastly, the idea of  dead plants being nurished or given new life


I decided to go with a dead tree being made into furnature because I thought it was one of my more original ideas. It was something not obvious.
------------------------------------------------------------


 Part 2:

1 comment: